Thursday 6 January 2011

Week 51 - 16th to 22nd December


Well thanks to the snow, I fell way behind with Christmas stuff!
I couldn't get OUT to shop, I couldn't order online as no deliveries! Added to the fact that I had Christopher home from school and He definately doesn't deal well without school.. we did some home school. I did finally get around to putting up my tree....



In fact... there are a free set of commercial use papers (Tagger Size) available over on my scrapping blog HERE

I also made some Christmas cards (only managed 7) and then epic fail.. didn't send them!


Photobucket

My Christmas spirit was hiding in a dark little corner.. but I tried...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez